Chali-Rosso Art Gallery is now welcoming consignments of original works of art for our Live Spring Auction on May 12th, 2016.
We are seeking works by established and mid-career artists, as well as individuals who own fine artwork they wish to consign to our curated auction. We welcome consignments across media categories, including paintings, works on paper, photographs, and sculpture.
This auction will feature iconic works by some of the most renowned names in the history of art, as well contemporary art works by local and international artists.
- All artwork must be original, we don’t accept any reproductions.
- All artwork must be accompanied by the following information:
– good resolution photograph of the artwork
– artist name
– title of artwork (if known)
– medium, e.g. oil on canvas, acrylic on paper, etching
– the year the artwork was created and the country of origin (if known)
– measurements, both image size and frame size
– if you are the artist, please include a single page bio or a web site link
– Certificate of Authenticity (if available)
- Works on paper must be presented properly matted and framed
- Works on canvas must be presented properly framed. If the artwork has a deeper stretcher (1½” – 3”), the artwork can be submitted unframed
- At this time, we cannot accept pottery, glassware or textiles.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email photos of your proposed consignment to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Consignment Application” in the subject line. If your submission fits within the guidelines laid out and is considered an appropriate fit for this particular event, you will be invited to bring the art and required paperwork to the gallery no later than Sunday, May 1st, 2016. Additional details will be provided if we contact you to bring the artwork in to the gallery. If the artwork remains unsold after the event, you will be required to pick it up no later than Sunday, May 22nd, 2016.
*Whilst we curate the auction collection, space will be very limited. Please do not bring artwork to the gallery unless invited to do so.
All consignors are encouraged to attend the event and to invite guests. Details of the event will be published on our website shortly.