We will feature iconic images by some of the most renowned names in the history of art, as well works by local and international artists up to the present day.
This event includes both a live auction and a special sale. We are looking for artwork that falls into the category of an “opportunity”. Therefore, we are most interested in artwork that will retail for $500-$2500. If your submission fits into that category, we will be happy to consider it.
• All artwork must be original and signed.
• All artwork must be accompanied by the following information:
– artists name (if known)
– year art was created and country of origin (if known)
– title of artwork (if known)
– medium, e.g. acrylic on canvas
– size, both framed and unframed
– if you are the artist, please include a single page bio or a web site link.
• All sculptures must be able to stand on their own, or you may include a small display stand. For this event, we can only consider sculptures in the following sizes: No less than 6″ in height, and no more than 48″ in height.
• At this time, we cannot accept pottery, glassware or textiles.
• All works on paper must be presented properly matted and framed, with a maximum size of 24″ x 36″ including frame.
• All works on canvas must be presented properly framed. If the artwork has a deeper stretcher (1½” – 3”), the artwork can be submitted unframed. The maximum size we can consider is 24″ x 36″ including the frame.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email photos of your proposed consignment to email@example.com with “consignment application” in the subject line. All artwork will be juried and if it is deemed an appropriate fit for this special event, you will be invited to bring the art and required paperwork to the gallery no later than Monday, November 30, 2015. If the artwork remains unsold after the event, you will be required to pick it up no later than Sunday, December 13, 2015
All consignors are encouraged to attend the event and to invite guests.